If you are reading this you are most likely a follower of my work, and for that: 1. I thank you and 2. I need your opinion!!!
I’m refreshing my website portfolio and my logo!!!! I’m so excited to get newer work on my site that shows the direction I’m featuring as my photographic niche/specialty! As part of debuting this featured niche, I felt like my logo and parts to my website and even my business model needed redoing to keep consistent with this direction.
Knowing my work, I would like you to vote on the two best words that resonate to you about my photographic style and your experience working with/seeing me as a photographer.
These words will become my first ever SLOGAN! I’m totally stoked to have a slogan so that as somebody new to JMP, they will automatically get a feel for my style and business model.
The list below is a few words and the definitions I’ve found that fit best for me/my work. Since I’m not a man of many words, the list is pretty small and the words are fairly simple. Perfect though, since bigger more complex words would defeat the purpose of having a slogan in the first place- because big words aren’t my forte!
I’ve already chosen one word that I’m super excited to debut as part of my slogan, strongly representing my featured niche- so that word will remain a surprise. Please pick your two favorites and WRITE A COMMENT TO CAST IN YOUR VOTE!!
* FRESH: “refreshing to the senses.”
* REAL: “true.” “being an actual thing; having objective existence, not imaginary.” “something that actually exists.”
* CLASSIC: “of the highest quality, class, or rank.” “characterized by simplicity, balance, regularity, and purity of form.” “of lasting interest and significance.”
* RELAXED: “being free of or relieved from tension or anxiety.”
* COMFORTABLE: “being in a state of physical or mental comfort, contented; at ease.” ” producing mental comfort or ease, easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with.”
* ARTISTIC: “satisfying aesthetic requirements.” “showing skill or excellence in execution.” “exhibiting taste, discriminating judgment, or sensitivity.”
* POLISHED: “naturally smooth.” “refined, cultured, elegant.”
* REFRESHING: “having the power to restore freshness, vitality, and energy.” “pleasingly fresh or different.”
* PROFESSIONAL: “characterized by conforming to the technical and ethical standards or a profession.” “a person who engages for his livelihood in some activity that is also pursued by amateurs.” “a person who engages in an activity with great competence, knowledge, and skill.”
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? PLEASE VOTE!!!